Thursday, August 13, 2009

Finishing Among the Best



I often enjoy reading motivational books (when I have the time) to uplift and generate positivity in my thoughts and actions. Right now I am reading a book called Smart Women Finish Rich by David Bach. Now, now its not that I wanna be super rich by any means. It is just that I want to know all or some of the routes to being financially successful and having success in my life period! I believe your life is a story to be told and I am trying to write as many chapters as possible! So back to the book...

I am reading chapter three at the moment and it speaks of setting goals. How to make them reachable, realistic and relevant. (Wow...three R's - not from the book - lol)!

Rule Numero Uno
"Until it's written down, it's not a goal - It's just a slogan."

Which is very true. I hope this is an eye opener for some of you daydreamers out there. No offense but get off the fence. Start taking a stance for your future and your dreams. The only one stopping you, is YOU!!!

He says "...If your goals are worth focusing your effort and time on, then they must be worth recording - and if you don't record them, who will?"

START RECORDING!

Stay tuned for rules two through five...

No comments:

Post a Comment