Saturday, August 8, 2009

FIBER is the ANSWER!

Okay so I am speaking about healthy living, something that I don't necessary follow - which I should!! I have had a HUGE eye opener this past week when it comes to my health and eating properly and so I decided that is a MUST blog!

Speaking with a dear friend of mine (BW) she began to break it down. She started with saying that fiber is a must in my diet. My diet meaning my everyday meal plan, not something that I start for a few days and dump to the wayside. So a couple of days ago I purchased three types of cereals: Bran Flakes, Bran Buds and Raisin Bran. Ouch, sounds harsh but these three cereals will help keep me flushing (YES I SAID IT...Flushed!!) I also went online to read further on the benefits of having fiber in my daily life. I stumbled across this website http://www.answers.com/topic/fibre-1 . Please check it out...NOW!

If you are not a cereal eater then please opt for other sources of fiber in your daily meal plan (trying to stay away from the word diet...it should not be a called a diet....you are not on a diet, rather a healthy ticket to life!!) Please check this website out for other sources of fiber http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/high-fiber-foods/NU00582

Please don't get me wrong fiber is not the only thing that I eat for the day. I just believe that it is important to mention at least one important daily regime that I have incorporated into my daily life. If you have not then PLEASE do! It really is a matter of life or death!

No comments:

Post a Comment