Monday, October 19, 2009

Secrets from Your Sister











Ladies, if you have never been properly fitted for a bra before..Go! It is so important. If you experience any of the following symptoms:

Your breasts pillow out of your bra (giving you the dreaded “double boob”)
Your back strap is riding up
You experience back pain, neck pain, or headaches
Your breasts fall out of the bottom of your bra
Your wires dig in under your breast
Your wires do not rest flush against your breastbone
Your bra is gaping on your body

You need to get checked!

This all started from watching segment on the Today Show Weekend this Saturday. The expert on the show recommended getting sized ANNUALLY! I had no idea, but it makes sense. So many changes happen in your life, not to mention you require different bras for different reasons. I took the time this weekend to do just that. I had no idea there would be a wait, but picture an episode of 'Say Yes to the Dress' but for bras. The consultants were very professional, informative, and patient. Without going into details she told me I was wearing a completely incorrect size. Once I was put into my proper size it was very liberating. And really ladies...does the actually size matter, when you are in the right bra? I say no.

I am so glad I found this store, Secrets from Your Sister. I will definitely be a repeat customer. They have 2 easily accessible locations:

560 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON M6G 1K1 (Bathurst & Bloor) 416.538.1234


2501 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON M4P 2H6(3 blocks north of Eglinton on the East side) 416.482.8007








No comments:

Post a Comment