Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Anticipation...

I am on the look out for furniture for my condo which will be ready in February (keeping my fingers crossed)! I came across this Glamour Chest at Bombay. Oh so cute! Oh so me! This is definitely on my checklist. And I will be sure to let you know when I do that CHECK MARK!!



Details: Inspired from the 1930s, Covered in beveled mirrors, Two front doors, Tapered legs and diamond shaped corner blocks makes for a conversation piece.

Love It!
http://www.bombay.ca/


I also love love love a dark chocolate trunk. I love dated pieces. They always seem to add character to a home. This Expedition Trunk can be found at The Pottery Barn for a measly $1300. lol! Joking about measly but it is $1300. It shall me mine by spring. I have claimed it!!



Details: Upholstered with aniline-dyed top-grain leather that reveals the natural markings and slight color variations that make each piece unique.

http://www.potterybarn.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment